Tuesday 14 May 2013

Unemployed, and then some.

Four years ago, before any of this employment dilemma is even close enough for fingertips, i was no one but a contented happy student, who felt lucky enough to have surpassed the dread of high school stereotypes and emotional bullying, feeling all the luck on my side as i surprisingly found college a heck of a lot easier than all lower levels passed.

I was happy as i was, with a new chance to redeem my so-called "reputation" to a clean slate.

Looking back now to all the surreal bliss, i find myself once again faced with the square wall of a dead end, as i actually await with excruciating slowness, for some redeeming employer to take pity on my wrath and self loathing on endless boredom.

I can't imagine what it would be like to actually have a job as it seems it would never come. But when i do, i am fairly certain it will have its hay days, and the usual lows. Nevertheless, and irregardless of the probable challenges, i would gladly take that any day, over this intense boredom of the mind, and envy of peers, who have already gotten their luck earlier than i have.

No comments:

Post a Comment